Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sore Throat In Evening

Nowhere is safe


Perhaps they will sound a bit ridiculous but having a return ticket and makes me fall on the twentieth of my mini adventure in Argentina is running out, and with them the nostalgia, something like what I felt when I left Oaxaca but a little different because for some reason I feel I will be very difficult to return to Buenos Aires.

I do not want they sell out my days here, but well, less than a month. My dilemma now is that, as I see Deathly Hallows but that would mean that it is 17! Indeed, today in the subway and saw promotional DH! I have my tickets for the movie ~ on Wednesday 17 at 10:30 pm.

I mention that the first thing I want and I'll make coming to Mexico is to eat some tacos al pastor? Buee

... to continue to enjoy my three weeks in Buenos Aires. Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment