Monday, November 22, 2010

Enlarged Prostate In 23 Year Old Man

Put it out of its misery...


"It's in pain. And it's your Responsibility. If you walk away now, it'll starve to death. Is that What You Want? ... It's all right. It's in Heaven now. "

I have hunger and my gnocchi alla bolognese be in fifteen minutes. Opposite me is a mirror with the calendar and yes, I know it's bored but if I count the days ... ok, even I was annoyed with that.

My parents moved me to possibly going to spend Christmas and New Year in Mexico City with my grandparents and good, would be able to see for a month to all the people there want to see but ... unfortunately I said that already no, no "vacation" so I have to go to Salina Cruz, the worst thing is that I think only two days and I will have to be in the City, the worst thing is I do not know when I will return, if in January or February. I think as close as I can see it starts to get stressed. Thing would not happen. Intermediate

! I'm eating my gnocchi ...
I still
. Today I will make a short list of people I am going to take something, and that something I mean very little because I do not fit anything in your suitcase, let a pair of shoes and pants just to fit those things . Well, not so but it will sound when you say father.

I can not believe you do so hot, it's hard to believe because when I was all ice cream, you should come out with jackets and sweaters and gloves and scarf (which I never wore scarf) and two shirts down the sweater and jacket. With the heat that exist right now just want to use anything.


that you remember consecutive months and until recently almost daily had nightmares? Since I have not had and is good because sometimes if I wake in the morning. What has happened to me now is that before going to sleep I think about good things (as usual ...) but now if they scare me, things like somebody's watching me sleep or when someone will come along and will open the door, and we will do something. I would go with someone who tells me they mean some dreams I have. Or I would talk to someone if you've had dreams similar to mine, without that person I see a little weird.

Well, I started to do other things, so I leave here. Almost, almost! Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment