Monday, November 29, 2010

Ap Bio California Lab Answers

Don’t cry for me Argentina


Now ... THANKS TO ALL ARGENTINA! I four months, four months full of many things, he grabbed a rather large love a country that never caught my attention, I met many people, good parents spent time with them. I grabbed people love to believe that Argentina and occasionally miss some of the food. Besides all went to the kind of footwear, three or four kinds of Tango ... I mean, they were four months living here.


Everything that comes excites me, so I'm not sad, I'm happy. This is something that should end and how good it is now. Although it did not go to places I would go I'm so happy because I had a great fiddle.

Here I spent my birthday 20! and a surprise party! To friends who left, "Colombians," Alan.

of food
miss the "milas napo (the Napolitana Breaded), pizzas, chicken with green onion. Alfajores and refreshments of six dollars. Also miss my house, the subway, my school, friends that I never see them again, Nancy and her cat Jack. Like Elizabeth. Well, I remember them. I think I even miss going to the cinema here in Puerto Madero. I will always remember that because there I saw Saw VII and Deathly Hallows Pt 1.

already this is my Last night, I'll go to dinner at "Colombians," and we will say goodbye tomorrow at 10 pm will be on its way to the airport in Buenos Aires (Ezeiza) and Wednesday at 12 pm (presumably) will be coming to Mexico City.

I hope to return someday! Ciao Argentina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment