Friday, November 12, 2010

Answers To Oxford Vocabulary Level E Unit 4

Beyond the walls


And now when we start to move that shocked us both. For many years it was foolish for me and still is ... I think. Maybe I'm the victim of so many things to talk about it and finally start doing something in my head, as Charlie says " ... and You Can Avoid it by listening to your head ." What bothers me is that the slightest hint begin to imagine things and wander, in a ridiculous, in a way that always bothered me. A few months ago had some clear ideas on all that but ... Times change, you know? Anyway, try not to put not one ounce of attention and follow my ideas and plans you had before. I will not do anything for that, not me close to the idea but is now required.

Moving on, I talked about my bad luck? I think so, and well, here comes another. Since I've been in Mexico waiting for a good premiere of HP or a worthwhile event has not happened and now I'm in Argentina, they come to send Tom Felton to a massive event that sounds really cool, the sad thing of all, I think I had the opportunity to have a good "place" in that event ... Buuut that's not bad if I see it from the point that ... I'm in Buenos Aires!

They realize they are missing and only five days to Deathly Hallows? look! propaganda film in the subway


Remember I told you as I no longer wanted to go? ... Not anymore! and now if I want to get to Mexico, and want to see my family, my friends, my dogs, going to eat tacos, eat chips and get on with my life like that and I got to the point where I need to do something to feel productive I have to see what the school with another school, where I live, when I will, at least I am excited, another change, something new. December Accio!

I had not realized that in October just wrote a blog that is not sad, or why, and here I get sooo inspiration occasionally. Not told them about the trip I did express Colonia, Uruguay, although there is much to say except that I traveled in Buquebus, ate a Neapolitan Milan, I bought a shirt, I got to the lighthouse in the photo and walked a lot ... oh! and met all of Colonia, a small town, quiet and nice. That day I was dying to sleep because I had the great idea of \u200b\u200bnot sleeping the day before. On the return trip I slept all the way, well, an hour.


Our room at the inn and sit close and is still missing two weeks but we are already packing their bags. I felt guilty because my traveling companions have a suitcase full of memories for your family and I ... I have not much of anything. At least I think there I understand.

Well, now's it, you will write soon. Indeed, almost Deathly Hallows is released to another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment