Saturday, November 20, 2010

How Do I Hack An Sidekick Lx

It's almost time!


I stayed only eleven days in Buenos Aires! And I knew this would happen, I see the calendar and say "let's see if I get time ..." which is not going to happen. I still want to eat again a supreme of chicken or pizza Neapolitan or Calabrian scallion chicken. I have wanted to go to the supermarket and buy a big piece of meat and cook it with lemon. I want to go where very often buy pizza and sit there to eat one. The safest thing is that if you go to eat all that.

Now if you already feel good about as I get nostalgic, but when I think everything you do beyond excited me and I am happy.

Well, enjoy what little I have! ヽ ('ー `) ノ


Wednesday 17 before 9:30 and was at the movies, in line, waiting for Deathly Hallows. A little after ten o'clock we went to the room and function began at 10:34 am, no trailers or anything passed, the first thing that began after the lights went out was the movie. I knew how I was going to put, I knew I would have the watery eyes of emotion and suspected in the death of Dobby was leaving me a tear. The film was more than I expected and I see it many more times ... I need to leave the second part! Me di

Potter noted that the environment is not felt in Buenos Aires for all, the room that was not filled and half of the room were gringos who were thrilled to have paid only four dollars for the ticket. No one who was talking about how excited they were by the film and much less I could see someone wearing a scarf or something. The movie was as much publicity although comparing it the other films had.


Look, this is above the president's office, the Casa Rosada. To see that I rub shoulders with the greats of Argentina. Now I remember, it is assumed that we had been invited to a Mexican fiesta, but not tell us where or what time, as today we would say but ... the party is today. Anyway, as soon I will be in Mexico, the better things I worry about Argentina. Be well and then I write more. Oh! I told them that since I do not I cut my hair? I have it bieeen long. Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment