Friday, November 5, 2010

Diffusion And Osmosis Lab Ap Bio

Game over...


Hi everyone! How have you been? I have not written anything here, or a minor update but for some reason I had gone all the enthusiasm but hey, now that I feel somewhat inspired to tell them ... I ... a. .. see Saw VII! It was a day that would put the word "tired." Before I went to see the movie we went to buy things for Hallowe'en costumes, walked a lot and we came home tired. I arrived tired but excited because I wanted to see Saw. We were almost in time to get to the first function, but my "classmates" were so tired they did not want to go. I went alone, in subway ... I go to the cinema is close to the Casa Rosada, the day was jammed all that part of the city \u200b\u200bby the death of Nestor Kirchner. I walked (one way) something like what you see on this map

Now imagine that I almost ran to get to the function and walking in a crowd. Obviously I did not function, I to enter later, but give me time (one hour) to rest. The film was ... more than I expected, I almost cried, I trembled, I kept being moved, the end was surprising after ... Well, Dr. Gordon was not surprised but know that the theory was true it was exciting, at the end when ... and see that ... and says Game Over. But before! When Jill ... and the "reverse bear trap '... and background Saw theme! In the time that ended ...

Return to the home was very tired, I walked to the Casa Rosada, Florida went outside, got on the subway line D and tell how many turns, I went up stairs and closed down, up. After a while, and legs that could no longer walk, I got home. I got a headache and hunger, yes, well happy to have seen Saw VII ヽ ('ー `) ノ


Tomorrow tickets go for Deathly Hallows! this time will not go alone and see the 17 in the night ... that if I reach tickets. They will see each other. I'm not so bad because there will be another Harry Potter, but still, as I'll get to see the movie? my reactions are always ridiculous. From what I've seen, is that this will do justice to the past films but to see ... I have already

return ticket is for 1 December. Like I have mixed feelings, and I want to go but I do not want to go. Well, I will write something soon. Be well! Until another blog! ... I hope is soon.

And today being November 5th ...
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason Should ever be forgot

0 comments:

Post a Comment