Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brent Corrigan Showers

Well, who ordered pizza?


. .. I Could sure go for a slice!

How are you? All for here has been very good, but I think it will change the name to Buenos Aires for good nights. Until recently regained my happiness for this trip and I had a crisis that luckily passed, and I found solution and is no longer haunt my head.

I had told my staple food is pizza? Here are not as expensive and a breakfast, lunch and supper. The soda is not important, it costs $ 1.80 arg me ... something like $ 5.50 in Mexico, and is 2.25lts, that lasts me about two days, not spending much soda.

Yesterday I was looking at the calendar and realized that I still have good days in Buenos Aires, so I'll make an itinerary all I want to do to build on that and do things because if not, never do anything.

If I told them that I'm Tango classes? I'll be able to get to teach something, or I know how I can make money, I'll go dancing in the street and put a hat and see who throws money. They say that people do win money.

Well, that the itinerary and accommodate my walking is something that keeps me spinning head is more, I'll start today.

Another thing that is in my head is my birthday, not because I want my party and my gifts but because they have let 10 goals to have 20! There is no a 1 before, now is a 2. I do not remember how it was my party of ten years in fact I do not know if I party, but that's not what matters, it matters that it will be in his twenties, I do not like much, but anyway, that regardless of age.

Speaking of gifts, what will I give? Since I knew that was the "gift table" (such as those of Liverpool) I felt like doing one at CDJapan or YesAsia, but no, that they "give me some of that" I do not think that what you give away want and if you do not want to give anything because either way. Oh! This is my "gift table" for me, yes, it is assumed that I'm giving it. I mean ... not all do 20.

How I will celebrate? I do not know, never my birthday celebration, or not something big, in fact I do not remember if I go out to dinner and a movie is gain. Hey! I did not remember that ever since I have 16 blogs write about my birthday!



That which is above is a 360 ° view of the Plaza de Mayo, you can see the Casa Rosada and the Cabildo. So I put music, pa see that I like them, how bad is it lasts like two seconds. With this video I take a lot of things happened, or at least the most important to see that nice. Oh, and background music.

always makes me want to write a blog but when I start I can not just write anything and I get to do other things and when I write something is when I'm in my room with no internet and nothing to do.


you seen the new iPod touch? From when I've been waiting for the iPod touch with camera! I did not want to change mine because, what if a camera comes out? I have with mine and about three? A little over three years, has endured a lot and have no doubt that I'll buy it. Have a camera! And I will be tweeting complete with photo.

bad that if I want my iPod I have to wait a long time ... I hope not much. It would be a good Christmas gift, do not you think?

do you think? I was invited to the celebration of the bicentennial in Argentina! I sent an email from the embassy. I'm really excited, not so much for the party but for the food! You believe that if we are to make some tacos or something?

Well, then I write more, as I wiped the brain. Be well! Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment