Sunday, September 26, 2010

Movies Playing In Ottawa

La bocca del Diavolo


After a long time I went to La Boca, it was like the places that called me more attention, we felt that if it was like not having come to Buenos Aires is a place with old houses, tin and / or wood painted in many different colors, is stuck in Tango tourists.

Milanese My breakfast was a Neapolitan, with ham and cheese on top. It is one of the most wealthy (and typical) that you can eat in Buenos Aires.

Although the mouth is not very big, it took us a long time and we got into all the shops (as if we were tourists). I finally found what I'm going to take home to some also found things a good price, thought to be as tourism would be more expensive but no, things were cheaper than elsewhere.

whole route for the part of "Caminito" was quiet, many people. We did get to know the stadium of Boca Juniors. It was not far away but as people were no longer (and as we were told that this area was not very safe) so as to preferably go to the stadium and see and return, do not be lying around for long.

The return home was lazy, I feel tired and sleepy, too hungry and that Milan was the giant. If someday you come to Buenos Aires must visit La Boca, it will take away a long time and is a nice part of town (if you go beyond the tourist).


I have not counted! Do you remember twenty thousand trips was going to do? Why, do you think? just as I do two. Ushuaia and Uruguay. Ushuaia and Brazil was supposed to ... I came to Argentina to go to the end of the world and see glaciers, penguins and seals. When do you travel? It seems that very soon but best when you tell them tickets because I was able to travel back room. Above is something I have time because the trip is for October 21 though ... Mexican is bankrupt. Had already told them I did not know what the return but if we say "sorry, will be returning the 21", at least I went to Ushuaia. I am poor

, memories that I will carry will be an embarrassment and not believe that I bring to my many things, whether the story is only five, of which I have not bought more than one and it cost me ten dollars. That come from a "tourist" for three months just not appropriate.

"I told them that the beer is cheap here? Fifteen pesos a liter (Quilmes). "And I told them to eat pasta every day is not the solution for poor stay in Buenos Aires? In Mexican pesos a bag would be like twelve dollars and enough for three people to eat and dine (and jam).


And I found my street, well, actually yes there is a street "Carlos Calvo" I have not yet searched. This not searched but found it wanting. I have little

to tell ... Oh! Yes, I am a fan of Milka and chocolate alfajores SanCor .

To finish and get on with the celebration IVY ~ ~ I leave アイビー 勝利 の 女 ネ 申 ☆ ! (Shouri no Megami ☆).

かる ろ す GO! GO! Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment