Friday, September 24, 2010

Estimate The Pressure Exerted On The Floor By

You were the best I had...

And every time I'm closer to age 20, and no longer gives me something, I say, is normal, but since I do not know, say 20 is unusual ... may say: "you've got 20 years! you have more responsibilities !"... Verdae although I do not think.

All in Buenos Aires has been normal, yet I have not heard of the ticket or what will happen to my return, how bad is that for that reason I can not trust that my return will be in December. As you already know that urges me to feel calm ... and happy!

Yesterday I thought about what will happen to me when I return to Buenos Aires, I began to worry about everything, school, work, home ... everything! even better after I said, "why? for now enjoy your undeserved vacation, returning to Mexico you worry about that." News flash, I decided to return itself.

And I found my first account last.fm, better not come because they will see that the third most listened to artist is going to make others feel sorry. Last.fm profile compare that with the new and yes it is a big change (though not count on Momoi). By the way, look! e IVYzado stoy.


Speaking of other things, and saw the trailer for Deathly Hallows ? do you think? I used to say "I do not want to die without having seen all the Harry Potter ... seems that my dream will be fulfilled. I feel not knowing that is the last, though "Harry Potter" is no longer the same for me, I think the trailer moved me more than I expected

The other day I found a page ( Spinner ) where they give away downloads of songs. They know what best part? the songs are very good, I already got a lot there, and as I really liked. If you do not agree with illegal downloading, do not worry, here are legal.

The song "☆ 自 演 乙 ☆ ソング 2 ~ 世界 编 ~" reminds me of someone, and do not like. I mean, is the song of Otsu Jien; is not or it says, but reminds me of someone x) As several of my friends have a song that I remember them.

By the way, here is a video so enjoy it, hope you like Ivy ~ アイビー

~ Live Well, nothing more to say and then being left with that video, I say goodbye. Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment