Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where Did The Itchy Nose Myth Come From?

The future is here but... where I am?

accidentally Yesterday I got to see pictures from my cell, I did not used to take many photos, all remind me of something, I have all the pictures of a year! one of the best years I had, at least where I learned many things. Every picture reminds me to those that are repeated. That's why all the photos in this post will be some of those.

Speaking of other things, it seems that it will not be back in November but in December, although I've been thinking about the stay in Buenos Aires and study here ... I mean ... I'm here, I get used to everything, no cost to me work, just adapt to school life but hey, that too will happen in Mexico. Anyway, if I return (which is most likely), I would be back by early December ... like I'm enjoying a lot of Buenos Aires.

"Wingardium Leviosa"

As if it were recorded in many pages (check out the links on the left bar), today I registered in another Dailybooth. With the photogenic I am, this thing will be successful. Here is the link y. .. I think it takes one to know I will stay with 1 follower, which by the way I am.

already saw that in Facebook and there are chains? those of "shoot this arrow ----> Diez ♥ hearts that you care... IRS returns 5 tiienes you ♥ great" ... Soon we will have those on Twitter, Tumblr ... Facebook was going to say but these are chains of "If you stick it on 10 videos you will die."

Speaking of "chains" is a story came to mind, but make fun of me tell you. One day my mom went away and we left my brother and I at home, then, we see that beneath the door had gotten a paper saying something like "If you do not send this form to 20 (or 10, can not remember) people, you'll to die, but if you send it, you'll do very well, "apart from that I told you some stories. I think that was too much for the mind of two children. It was about 9pm so, and my brother and I went to make copies and leave the leaves. Never spent what we promised the sheet. Realize? chains did not exist on the Internet ... I wonder who will be idle thought of doing that.


saw this video today and I did remember my beautiful language classes, specifically when we were taught to pronounce British English, the sad thing is I did not learn well. Makes me want to go back to school a few months of English, not so much to learn but because I spent really well.

Indeed, in the photo above comes my English school. I think by now I was the inspiration, then I'll tell you more about Buenos Aires, because I think I've hardly said anything. Er ... I just asked someone for Facebook to who I am, I answer ... Who are you?! you've added me!. Although they know? I think it's the second time that this girl does that. Oh, yes, I'm sure you did. Well, are well. Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment