Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gay Glory Wholes In Orlando

¡Viva México!

Viva!

So the obelisk was illuminated with the bicentennial logo.

I think I enjoyed celebrate Mexico being away from him, like I felt really happy to be a good Mexican, I think all those who said "there is nothing to celebrate" are wrong, do not think the celebration is for hold the president, or the deputies, I think it's to celebrate the people, all we have, the Mexicans, your friends, your family, people who deserve to be celebrated, the people that it does something for Mexico. Of the rest have to forget even one day, because as some people never think about it but as is the day to "celebrate Mexico" will enter the revolutionaries.

I'm not holding these things, but as being in addition you feel more Mexican and good, I have ever spend the day here was good to feel proud of being Mexican (although it sounds ridiculous).

Yes, yes, we have many bad things but ... remember what about today? Now

me cry! Viva Mexico! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment