Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Draw The Dgk Sign

21世紀 〜track 3


This time I arrived a little late for the event (at 1pm), was a little tired and sore from the previous day, every time I sat until an hour before I got up and started to "catch up" to make wotagei comfortable.

few minutes after 4pm, Haruko came on stage with a cowboy hat! Again, do not know where all the power went out but I enjoyed the concert, he sang songs that I was eager to listen lived. Again when アイビー IVY ~ ~ I asked the ivy, but this time at the end of the song back to me.


Momoi In this concert he sang his new single Sanba Yoake no! It is the first time singing that song, as she said "I have not sung even in Japan." Here is the video!



At the end of the concert, the people of TNT had a surprise for us, both as to the public Momoi. To tell if they can see what ヽ ('ー `) ノ



This time also we wait for Momoi, this time she was very tired but that did not prevent the leave of us. He was always very attentive to us when we expected and we said goodbye to her.



And this was all that happened the other day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment