Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blueprints For One Person Go Kart

‎21世紀 〜track 2


TNT The second day was Saturday, the day that would be the first concert Halko. To be up front came from a little before 12pm, arriving later then I went on stage, I stood up front and there is me, watching almost all the bands that played that day. When you start advertising that almost came Momoi, I no longer feel his legs but when they came on stage I took the pain and I was filled with energy!

3 times, 3 times failed audio on TNT, the first time there was light. The second song was cut off and another began and the third simply cut the audio (that was アイビー IVY ~ ~) this time Momoi had to finish singing acapella


When he sang アイビー IVY ~ ~ I took a plastic ivy and had time to see Momoi approached me and asked me ivy, gave it and the rest of the concert was hanging (as pictured). When he sang love.exe gave her a used orange glowstick for a moment, then threw to the public. It was an excellent concert, I ended up very tired but all the waiting, the screaming, the wota, all worth it, I loved it.

At the end of the concert I went with friends to wait Momoi farewell to her. Leaving climbed into his truck but then opened the window to see us and told us some things, including "see you tomorrow", he bid us farewell and left.


Here I have some videos of that day.



This is the moment that took our lineup and showed it to all, near the end you see how I come back.



And this is when the power went out and began to speak through a megaphone. Like me, to Momoi loves tacos!

And this was all that happened on the second day of Haruko in Mexico!

0 comments:

Post a Comment