Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clitoris Has White Stuff Inside

21世紀 〜track 1


On Friday 4 was the first day of Momoi in Mexico! This day was just to sign autographs. From an hour before they began to distribute photographs to give you in those Haruko's autograph. Apart from carrying the photo album I had the 'diehardbisdak ga nai, Tada shitsuren no no you da'.

few minutes after 4pm, arrived Momoi! I expected her to one of their costumes but no, wore a dress like that used but I liked it more because I had a baby prints, looked very funny, well she looked very pretty.

few minutes after he arrived he began signing autographs. I had a gift and was very nervous to see her again. When

onto the stage I said I could not come up with camera, or with my disc or with the gift (insert broken heart emoticon here), I said why not? I wanted to give a gift and what was wrong with giving the album? They had to talk to do not know who and then a few seconds I said yes, that could bring the gift and the disc.


Being against Momoi took away the nerves and gave him his gift, I realized he was surprised and then pulled the blouse I gave her. As I was tied and could not undo the knot, the translator said it best left for later and signed me so I could continue with the firm, I think it was necessary but I would have liked to see her face to put to him. When I ran I did not say my name but my username on Twitter (sutomazaxi), when I told him she nodded, smiled and wrote my name my album! I went very happy there.

After that I went to stand where they were selling merchandise Momoi, I bought a wristband and a "penlight" pink. Momoi

While signing autographs, Kero and I danced in front of the stage. Momoi repeatedly turned to face us and sent us greetings. Suddenly began to sound love.exe and wotas group (and both of us) started making wotagei for Haruko!

That was all that happened the first day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment