Friday, December 31, 2010

Where Can I Find Clindesse

С Новым годом!


And in a blink of an eye, we were in 2010. Remember the 2009 blog and video that I made?

This year I was flying and being here in Mexico feel that I lived four months less time in Argentina it feels like ... it did not happen and it is strange to believe that I lived four months "out" of reality. Yet this was a great year, I learned many things, many things changed, and well, what I keep, better let me thank you for letting me be with you ... even if they were five minutes or a relationship has only been online, it is important that they took my smile and my day, month, year. I hope that I accomplished the same thing.

A new year is a clean slate, on the contrary, remember all, who must rely on what they have done to earn our friendship, all the problems, if they do not find solution, why worry if we are not able to do anything? In addition to boring, do not you think? better have fun and try to find the bright side of everything ... but does not.

This coming year I will begin my teaching career and dubbing, now I will start that there had to be started two years ago but luckily did not happen.

For fans of Potter will be a year very important! One more reason to get next year. And do not worry about what will make this new year, total, "vin vet, inte du, vin vet. Inte jag, vi vet ingenting nu. Nobody knows what will happen so do not worry and enjoy it very much!

Thanks for everything, including them know that they want this year to the next if they do not die. Thanks for everything! A big hug and Happy New Year 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment