Friday, December 24, 2010

My Two Year Old Is Coughfing Too Much Whats Good?

З Різдвом Христовим!


That above is my "office" street.

I think I have not told much about what I've done or about anything since I've been here. I have not done much but I have dates and schools and everything for the next year. I am excited to return to school and school of dubbing me more excited about that college. Anyway, since I want to be in Mexico City and go to school!

Well, this blog is to wish Merry Christmas! I do not celebrate Christmas with religious motive, is born Baby Jesus or anything like that. Nor by Santa Claus because I do not give no gift ... and I do not really like that about the "celebration" of Christmas ... In fact I do not know why I like but I always hope that date. What I do is excited about new year but since today is Christmas .... Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment