Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome Letters To Wedding Party

1.1.11

fast And so ended the first day of the year.

Today I slept at 6 am, saw the sunrise or at least a little early on the first day of the year. I slept and woke me was the heated and sang karaoke, I was playing Guitar Hero and Wii Sports. Telling stories of terror y. .. eating and eating and eating. Today was a day that did not stop eating.

Yesterday ... today at 00:00 I was trying to eat the grapes did not think in any way, my purpose at that time was to finish the grapes ... thing I could not. Then I started thinking about what would be my intentions and achievements make a looong list. I hope to achieve at least the most important and if not, then either way, I hope you have another year.

I hope you had a great New Year's Eve and that your year is full of good things! Congratulations to all again!ヽ ('ー `) ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment