Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scorpio Man Stops Talking To You

Tango negro, tango negro...


I realized that I'm not counting things in order and have passed. No I told them that one day we went in search of the Sheraton hotel and went through many buildings, among those I was building Microsoft, HP, IBM, and ... the Sheraton! Although this was not because there are two Sheraton hotels. Total went for a walk after the Florida Street, a street full of tourists and shops, not for nothing but the street and I know it by heart and for dinner we went to where we very often ... McDonald's. Yesterday

home we quesadillas with guacamole, quesadillas were not very good but the huacamole yes, miss the food of Mexico and is not that the food here is bad, what happens is that I have had lunch at a good place. Oh! Yes! The other day I ate a Milanese "Neapolitan" (with melted cheese and jamo) and French fries, was very rich (and quite expensive). We were told that is the staple food here, which is what people eat every day.

top
This building is the Cabildo. Is very close to the Casa Rosada. Actually I did not know what it was or that it was important until they told me it was called Cabildo (and I noticed because everyone talks about it). And in the council I have a meeting on Friday. The council is a good guy building, like when you see does not impress (unlike the Congress I think, is the father) ... Speaking of which do not tell them things in order, the council was when I went to the Casa Rosada.

few days ago I started making a list of people I am going to take something and I realized that if I'm going to spend something, it does not matter, it is people who want to take something you have shared er ... ? The joy was to come. I know I'm going to go. Not to say that I am an elbow and a cheapskate.


This you see here is the entrance to Chinatown. Is much larger than Mexico's but it's no big thing, really I expected more (and is that I have really wanted to go to Japantown is in Brazil, that is huge). That day we went for a few seasonings and ended up buying some candy, soda (Which has bits of jelly floating) instant soup (which smells like mole).

I have a bad habit that whenever I see the price of something, I instantly converted to Mexican pesos and that is wrong! I can not compare prices, things here and there will not cost the same. Gradually I've been removing the custom, but now compare prices between the same things here because otherwise it would not stop suffering for my conversions. That's a tip I give travelers here at Adventures!.

After my giant parentheses follow.

The day I went to Chinatown, I was well happy life, when I see a manga store and see this!


TOKKA! * Daaay Shiny, shiny daaaay. Get up, get up! Get up, get up! * And when I saw the store was jammed wide. Pity it was closed and everything was in Chinese. The good news is that a boy who lives in the next room, I gave the manga Slayers: Knight of the Aqualord. I thought Mexico had more manga here but not here in all positions "diary" are manga, and lots.

Speaking of things that have nothing to do with Argentina, the other day I walked into a record store (because for some reason I'm excited to go to record stores) and saw that they were well cheap, no discs of 14 pesos ... ok, just for you, in Mexican pesos would be about 45 pesos. Had soundtracks, good old records. While I despair because the discs that I want I will not ever find in any store.

Yesterday I had my close encounter of the second type with the Tango. I saw a street show, I took a photo pose Tango and I bought a dvd where they exit the same dancers. Although there were many people the gang which was part of the show was as we were part of, so I liked the most. My DVD is autographed and even has a kiss of the dancer (they dance on Florida Street.)


Yesterday was the first day the train journey. We went to a province called Castelar, the bad is that we were half an hour or a little more but it was all (admittedly not much to see.)

do you think? I'm going to change the hostel. I love it but almost everything is forbidden, then we are looking for more freedom, yesterday we went to see one, at the same price and with freedom ... or so we believe.

With this and tell them much of what has happened, I do not feel so indebted. After this and begin to count them all in order.

Be well, I send a greeting from here. Good luck to all. Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment