Saturday, August 14, 2010

How To Tie A No Sew Fleece Scarf

Argentina Appudeto


Hello! How are you? Has much to not write and that is the internet where I live is awful. Had much time I'm here and I have not written much of anything. The good thing is that no internet right now and I'm in the room so I write a summary of what I've done.

already visited the Casa Rosada, until I entered the office of President. At night the Mexican light pink or something, and also with light magenta (make a good combination) and it looks really cool. That day I happened to see a presentation of the guards (?) Cadets (?) Of the House and his band of war and all good "cornered."

I've walked by many sides, Palermo, Constitution (which by all is very dangerous), I passed the obelisk many times. I'm getting used to being around here, I have not so afraid of the streets or the people. Luckily, I know more people (in Colombia, a province of Argentina, Ecuador, Chile).


Lately I have not got my camera, I have many pictures but I have taken many photos. Today and yesterday were the days of many pictures, today I went to Puerto Madero, the place (so far and according to me) more "cool" of Buenos Aires. We had to be since he was "sunlight" (which the sun there was nothing, it was all clear, "sparking" and it was cold goat ...) when it was getting dark and as everything began to brighten, and when it was night and everything was illuminated. After the walk we went to eat at a fast food place called Mustard, in that place also ate today and bought a Happy Meal because they have some things right "bacana" of the Fairly OddParents, like this.


Cosmo Mine are but I have them nearby, but soon I will go for Wanda.

Before we knew it was private, "neighbors" for this hostel we came up with food from our country and give all. The first time was yesterday and a guy who is chef made Indian food, rich and good, it was worth the expense and the scolding they gave us.

We were promised that within 15 days there will not be so cold, but what matters to me is that the internet works! I was also told that the next fortnight will be a ... sorry, I do not remember, but it has to do with whales in Ushuaia, so maybe my trip to Bariloche and the Antarctic! Well, to see how far I get.

Everything happens for a reason, why had not gone to the embassy. Today when I arrived and met two Argentinean girls ranging exchange Mexico. A silly old Argentina who works at the embassy do not want to give the visa and had already begun classes, had traveled a long time to get to Buenos Aires, were nervous but we were talking with them, knew nothing about when they would arrive and everything, and I got contacts, total entering the interview and came away with a face that even I was sad, they said they were told that it was probable that they are not give and said (so much trouble to go to Mexico? What nonsense) and the joke is that until we were going to try to talk to the consul (the situation was father) and then called them and ... yeah! They left with a smile and to stay Tuxtla to see us in December.


We had an exchange of cultures good father, and some words that I used in Colombia, such as gonorrhea. It is a very strong rude, they tell you is the worst gonorrhea. And also went to school and I'm almost done my first pair of shoes ... well, almost, when I teach have a picture (if the internet lets me).

I think the best part is that I had high expectations for this trip and all surprise me. I'm enjoying it very much.

had not written because he wanted to upload photos, you can not, I have no internet right now so I wrote, expected to offset some of what I have not written and now even without internet and picture does not rise I will write something.

What you are doing well, I send a greeting from Argentina! Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment