Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rate Of Respiration Of Reptile Vs Mammal

We're like crystal, we break easy

remember when I had my internal fights to see where else would I go and when I was coming back? Well, Mexicana came to fuck and ruin my plans. I will not go anywhere (Ushuaia, Chile ...) and you know why? because I have to buy an expensive ticket to return to Mexico.

On Thursday I will go to Uruguay, just one day, and even that because I have to go this week end my 90 days of tourists and need to get another 90 days, so I leave the country and enter again.

I have several things to say but I am inspired to tell them right now. I think when you already have a ticket back I feel more relaxed and to write something.

remember my failed trip to Las Vegas (... one) to go to Momo-i Night Fest? Well, although I could not go because I saw it, here is the whole concert! Momo-i Night Fest. Until another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment